KBG Force Captains are groomed, not born. The KBG recognizes that no one becomes a leader without hard work, dedication and diligence. Being a leader mean having to give up some privileges and always being prepared to go that extra mile.
We are looking for Delaware Youth who are:
- Motivated to make a difference in their community
- Believe their peers should live a healthy, tobacco and nicotine-free lifestyle
- Want to further develop themselves as leaders
- Ready to learn, grow and have FUN!
- Committed to growing and advancing the KBG mission and vision
- Participate and run a statewide youth movement alongside their peers
Volunteering benefits you professionally and personally…
- Hone leadership skills you’ll use now and, in the future
- Connect with teens who have similar interests and goals
- Develop and utilize your talents and those of others
- Cultivate a positive, purposeful identity
- Play an important role in keeping Delaware youth tobacco- and nicotine-free
- Have fun and make friends with other teens from across the state