KBG Forces from around the state are participating in the first ever virtual conference, the KBG Summit! The free, on-demand event launches on March 19th and will educate the state’s youth about the dangerous marketing tactics used by Big Tobacco and equip them with tools to tackle tobacco-related issues in their schools and communities. The Summit Highlights:
- Keynote speaker, La Tanisha Wright, a former Big Tobacco Marketing Executive turned passionate, internationally known and nationally acclaimed tobacco control advocate.
- Force Captain Q&A Panel Discussion
- “Escape Big Tobacco’s Lies” Virtual Escape Room
- Virtual networking opportunities with peers from across the state
- And did we forget to mention the chance to WIN PRIZES, including AirPods, gift cards and MORE!